I've decided to make a million. I've decided that I want to be financially independent. Furthermore, I'm inviting all of you to take the journey with me. Most of you know me as a real estate agent with Keller Williams Realty. In the last three years, I've been able to help people build up their net worth by owning real estate. I've been helping people buy their first homes, in some cases, selling their current home and helping them "move up" in the market. Whatever their move they are on their way to make a million. It's incredible to see them grow.
Unfortunately, the downside to this market is all the short sales that are out there. Last year, I helped 16 people try to get out of the financial mess they were in. It was such a relief to help people who really were taken advantage up in this ever changing market. For them, it's going to take some time to build back up to the point where they are able to make a million, however, I'm going to be there to show them how.
About a month ago, I attend our company's annual convention in New Orleans. It was an amazing experience. No only did I get to learn from some of the top agents in our company but I had a big "aha" moment. Gary Keller the founder of our company said, "no one succeeds alone." At that moment, it was like this light bulb went off in my head. If I wanted to make a million I was going to have to start out seeking the people who had already done so.
Gary wrote a book several years ago called The Millionaire Real Estate Investor. Quite honestly, I am just into the book about 150 pages. So far, I've picked up some very valuable knowledge that I'm going to experiment with and learn how to make a million. I invite you to take the journey with me and give me your feedback. When I have a win, I'll share it, just as when I have a fail, I'll share that too.
First things, first! I have to think a million to make a million.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment