
There are those days when I'm forced to put a home back on the market. This is one of those days.
About 3 weeks ago, I listed 3094 J Street. This cozy little home is located in Grant Hill in San Diego, it's now back on the market. Not sure where Grant Hill is? That's easy! It's located just south of South Park and just east of Downtown San Diego.
My sellers bought the home about 18 months ago. They've made some really nice improvements to the home. Since the purchase, they put new slate floor in the dining room kitchen area. They've remodeled the main bathroom and put new paint and carpet throughout the house.
This house back on the market is priced to sell. I've priced the home at $195,000.00. The best part of this home back on the market is that it is an equity sale. That's right. We're not dealing with a short sale or a bank owned home. This escrow can close in 30 days or less.
I know that your burning question is: "Why is this home back on the market?" Well, unfortunately, the buyer just didn't feel it was the right fit for them. The good news is, we have the inspection report available from when my clients purchased the home. So, you can see the home is in good shape. Oh, and there's just enough for you to do to put your own stamp on.
Call if you'd like a personal tour of the home. The sellers are ready to sell.

No comments:
Post a Comment